Sunday, October 30, 2011

Harvest Moon

Anyone remember that game? You know, the one where you waste days upon end doing absolutely nothing? Yeah, that's how I spent one of my summers. Or at least one of my June's.

Anyways, so do you ever have those days when you make terrible decisions? Like "I should be doing my homework, but I think I'm gonna write a blog post." Or, "I really should get some exercise, but I'm gonna catch up on Supernatural." And my personal favorite, "I'm really hungry and I haven't eaten in five hours, but I think I'm gonna watch six more YouTube videos before I even consider getting up."

Yeah...that pretty much describes how my year is going. I should be doing this...but I'm going to do this instead. I haven't been very productive. But you already knew that by my severe lack of posts. NBD, I'll make up for it.

But Harvest Moon, not actually the video game, but the song. You know, the really awesome Blue Oyster Cult song? "A change in the weather, I love this time of year." Yeah, that one.

So I don't know about you guys, but it snowed yesterday. You know, in October. A DREAM COME TRUE. I was almost practically living in the Nightmare Before Christmas except this time it was like the ending of that movie, so it was the Winter Wonderland before Halloween. I'd buy it.

So Junior year...not so much sure what to say. It's adequate. I mean, it's sure as hell better than last year, but I'm pretty sure almost anything is better than last year.

TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN!!!!! So Halloween is my favorite holiday of all time. I think it's just the vibe it gives off, you know? The smell of burning wood and change of leaves in the air. The crisp, cool weather that just requires a nice hoodie. The widely accepted time for pie all the time. And you know, candy isn't bad either. But like I said, the vibe. It's all, "I'm bigger than you!" and honestly, that's the kind of holiday that should really only come one time of year, because if you heard that all year, Halloween would be a total douche. Like guys who wear Axe.

Anyways, so I've decided, when all other careers fail for me, I'm just going to make Halloween costumes for babies. because honestly, who doesn't think this is the cutest thing in the whole world? COMMUNISTS that's who! Just kidding, I'm sure even Communists believe in adorable baby costumes.

So this is just a quick update, informing any of you who care that I'm not dead, definitely still here. Just crazy busy. It's not even funny. Anyways, I hope you guys all have a safe and great Halloween and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment