Saturday, June 4, 2011

And this is why I switched websites

So yesterday I came on here to post about magical wizards and unicorns but instead I just broke the website. I don't know how but it just up and broke on me which made me freak out. It went a little something like this:

Me: Let's go post something!
Website: not loading
Me: hmm maybe if I restart the computer...
Computer: restart
Website: still broken
Me; OH MY GOD I BROKE THE WEBSITE WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO OH GOD OH GOD MAYBE IF I HIT THE MONITOR OH GOD THAT JUST MADE THE SCREEN BLURRY OH GOD MAYBE IF I JUST TURN OFF THE MONITOR AND THE MODEM...OH GOD NOW EVERYTHING'S BROKEN!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and then I started running around my house. You can see how this is a major epidemic. Or is it pandemic? WHY AM I HUNGRY?! Have you ever noticed how amazing bread is? It's pretty great. Especially white bread. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BLACK BREAD. Really, I don't. I've just never had any. I'm sure it's delicious as well. Seriously though, I'm not a bread racist. I think all breads can live in a world of harmonious bread-y goodness. 

Speaking of bread I just realized it's almost Easter! Wow that was actually almost relevant, hmm we'll have to make up for it later. Anyways and by almost Easter I mean like more than a month away. Ahh Easter, a time of flowers and eggs and bunny rabbits. Which is actually a redundant phrase considering both words are ways to say rabbit. So I basically just said rabbit rabbits. Nevermind that. 

So I've been wondering if I'm trying for Lent this year. I realize it started Wednesday but I was kinda in the hospital thinger then. Sooo I figure it's just going to start nowish. Kind of, SHUT UP IT DOESN'T MATTER. But as you know the custom of Lent, if you're Catholicish, is to give up something or promise to do something for the entire 40 days. 

Now most people give up things that are common and yet severely hard to give up. Like the people who give up all junk food. Like really? What are you going to eat for 40 days? Carrots? I don't think so. But then again I guess skipping junk food until every Sunday isn't so hard. One year I tried giving up ice. That lasted about two hours. 

In seventh grade I gave up all Mars candy products because they torture animals in testing. That actually went very well. And I kept it up even after Easter. Unfortunately I slipped last year and I'm in the habit of eating that candy again. If you don't know the Mars Candy specifics the few common ones are: milky ways, snickers, m&ms, skittles, three musketeer bars and a few others. So granted those are on the cheaper side around holidays so my mother was not happy with me BUT I was doing it for a cause and she respected that. Kind of. 

Apparently just because I wasn't eating them doesn't mean that the whole house was going to stop eating them. Thanks guys, really. 

Anyways so Lent/Easter/Maybe A Holiday You Don't Believe In whatever you want to call it, it's here. Sooo I'm going to go now mostly because I've seriously lost track of what I was saying and my mind is freakishly blank. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment